The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care through skilful assessment,
diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance
with facility or department policies and procedures. The Registered Nurse provides patient
care that is appropriate to the age and development level of the assigned patient and will
assist in maintaining a safe work environment and perform all related job responsibilities in a
Education and other requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree (BSN) from an accredited Nursing program
• Currently working in an acute care setting
• Registered with council in own country
• Willing to relocate to the USA to work as a registered nurse in a U.S. hospital or longterm care facility.
• Salary package range between ($4000- $5000) plus bonuses and overtime
• Free visa and immigration processing (TN and EB-3).
• Free mobilization to your new state in the USA
• First 30 days accommodation in your new home paid for by us.
• 1000USD deployment bonus when you arrive to work with us in the USA.
• We are family friendly- the more the merrier.
• Contract in just one hospital. We do not expect you to move around
• 12-week orientation in your new workplace.
• Medical and dental Insurance provided
• Pension plan
|Job Category||Nursing care|