➢ Location: London, W1G 9JF
➢ Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 depending on experience
➢ Permanent, Full time Contract, 40 hours per week
➢ Benefits package
➢ Facility: Re:Cognition Health Limited
About the Company
Re:Cognition Health is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. We
deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the
world, therefore it is essential that all staff operate at the highest standards.
The successful applicant will have access to all of Re:Cognition Health’s benefits. On top of this the
successful candidate will work in one of London’s most renowned medical locations within an
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive individual who enjoys patient contact and
working in a busy, friendly, multi-disciplinary team environment, to support us in the delivery of a quality
service. You will work collaboratively to provide reception and administrative services to the clinical trials
team and more widely as needed.
The Receptionist/Admin Assistant will support the smooth and efficient running of the clinic, ensuring that
the presentation of the facility is always of the highest standard, whilst patients are welcomed and looked
after, and continually updating the internal scheduling system.
Day to day, the role will primarily involve preparing the clinic waiting area for the day, greeting patients,
booking future appointments, liaising with doctors, psychologists and HCA, to make sure the clinic is
running on time and smoothly. You will also be working closely with the clinical trials team helping with
administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and requesting medical summaries. It is essential, that you
are the right fit for our organisation; energy, confidence, enthusiasm, a “can do” attitude and an ability to
get on with others are priorities.
To meet and greet patients/carers providing a welcoming environment and highly positive first impression
of the Clinic
• Ensure the smooth running of the reception area
• Confidently manage busy patient areas
• Liaison with patients, consultants, and clinicians to develop service culture and patient satisfaction
• Carry out administrative support to the clinical trials team
• Preparing the clinic patient areas for the day
• Liaison with patients and the clinical trials team in managing clinical diaries and ensuring appointments run to time.
• Typing and formatting medical letters and making medical summary requests.
• Working as part of a rota system to cover extended clinic hours, between am-8pm Monday to Friday, as well as some Saturdays
• Ordering administrative supplies for the centre
• Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly audit checks
The successful candidate will have great organisational skills and will be able to prioritise their workload.
A high standard of work presentation and accuracy are essential.
• Minimum 2 years secretarial or reception experience within healthcare is essential
• Requires excellent customer service skills
• Strong administration skills and experience are essential
• Good communication skills
• To act in a professional and caring manner towards patients, visitors and colleagues at all times.
• Private Medical Insurance after 6 months of continuous employment
• Employee Assistant Program
• Life Insurance
If you feel you are suitable for the Receptionist/Admin Assistant role, please apply now!