- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or engineering or economics or management
- MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- 7+ years of development and feasibility experience in a leading property developer or asset manager, with critical focus on the retail segment
- Deep exposure to KSA or GCC region and adjacent markers
- Experience in retail leasing or mail management is preferred
- Extensive experience in real estate feasibility studies and investment analysis
- Excellent financial acumen and scenario modelling skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of the real estate development cycle and regional market
- Proficiency in design and architecture
- Salary negotiable
- Bonus of 1-5 basic salary as per performance
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance for employee and family
- Location at Riyadh
- Flight tickets for non-Saudi (2kids and spouse) are given in cash once a year.
- Schooling allowance for grade 7 and above
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of development & delivery annual business plan, KPI’s, budget and policies and procedures
- Assist in the identification of opportunities by leveraging personal and professional network.
- Lead IMDOP stages 1-4 and allocate development managers to various projects
- Ensure the development of high-level and detailed feasibility studies and financial models for all project opportunities.
- Provide input to L4s regarding modelling techniques, assumptions, and input and oversee their training to improve their capabilities.
- Ensure coordination between L3s and L4s of various departments for input into financial models and feasibility studies. (Including Marketing, Operations, Leasing and Finance) for feasibility updates.
- Review feasibility studies an communicate/ present attractive project ad investment opportunity to the CEO, development committee and executive committee.
- Ensure regular updates of feasibility studies and financial models and communicate updated projections to Development & Development.
- Oversee the development of pre-concepts, development briefs and Asset Business Plans of greenfield project opportunities.
- If required, perform allocation f Feasibility resources to Project Managers for additional analysis based on workloads.
- Oversee the development of modelling tools, templates, and functionalities, in coordination with development & Delivery