Balhousie Care Group
Balhousie Care Group (BCG) is an award-winning care provider with 25 facilities across six regions ofScotland. Our‘ Everyday Heroes’ provide care for older. They providecare for older persons and also specialist adult care. The focus for Balhousie Care is on the quality of personalized careprovided to all residents and deliver this with respect, dignity, trustand kindness. All care teams are trained to provide an excellent levelof care and support to residents promoting enablement and qualityof life.
They aim to provide warm, homely, secure and stimulatingenvironments with a compassionate and friendly atmosphere. This isenjoyed by all who live and work at Balhousie Care.
- Eligible nurses will have passed IELTS/OET, started NMC process andhave minimum 12 months of recent clinical experience.
- You must attach a copy of your candidates Updated CV, Passport, IELTS/OET Results & CBT Booked or Passed PROOF if applicable.
Pre-Pin Salary: £11,33 / hr
Pinned Salary: £18,53 / hr
- Pay for COS and Visa
- Immigration Health Surcharge
- Economy airfare ticket
- Airport pick-up and transportation
- Accommodation support for up to 2 months
- Welcome Pack
- OSCE Training course
- OCSE Exam (first attempt only, if failure to pass we will support with payment of a further exam but this will be deducted from salary once commenced in role as Nurse)
Orientation and Support
- Identified buddy /mentor
- Orientation to your new local area
- Orientation around the Care home
- Regular review meetings
- Ongoing training
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Automatically Enrolled into Pension Schemeafter 3months