As a leading UK care home provider within the not-for-profit Sanctuary Group, we reinvest surplus income to improve our care homes and provide ongoing training for our staff, enhancing residents’ quality of life. Sanctuary Group manages 110+ homes in England and Scotland, offering various housing options, including retirement living, supported housing, and student accommodations. Sanctuary Care, with 70+ homes across the UK, is a reputable, financially sound organization dedicated to delivering high-quality services. Our locations in England include the South West, London, Oxford, and the North.
Pre-Pin Salary: £10,22 /hr
Pinned Salary: £15-17,00 /hr
- Eligible nurses will have passed IELTS/OET, started NMC process and have minimum 12 months of recent clinical experience.
- You must attach a copy of your candidates Updated CV, Passport, IELTS/OET Results &CBT Booked or Passed PROOF if applicable.
- Pay for COS and Visa
- Immigration Health Surcharge
- Economy airfare ticket
- Airport pick-up and transportation
- Uniform provided
- Sick pay scheme
- Discounts at major retailers and supermarkets
- The cost of accommodation (including bedding bundle) for a total of 4 weeks. If you cannot afford the accommodation deposit it will be paid for you, treated as a loan, and deducted from your salary over six pay periods. (You will receive the deposit back at the end of your tenancy.)
- Rent will be subject to deductions for income tax and National Insurance – Relocation expenses will be reimbursed for one move to purchased or rented accommodation and the claim must be completed within two years of the date of appointment.