Roseberry Care Centers is a unique care organization, in that it is owned and operated by staff with a significant level of clinical and operational expertise, relevant and indeed necessary for caring for people located across the UK.
Roseberry consist of 28 well -equipped homes which is comfortable and homely, with friendly and caring staff.
At Roseberry Care Centers They are looking for kind, caring and compassionate people who have a professional approach to their work. They insist their staff must be dedicated to providing the best possible care for their residents, ensuring their individual needs are met.
Pre-Pin Salary: £12,00 /hr
Pinned Salary: £18,25 /hr
- Eligible nurses will have passed IELTS/OET, started NMC process and have minimum 12 months of recent clinical experience.
- You must attach a copy of your candidates Updated CV, Passport, IELTS/OET Results &CBT Booked or Passed PROOF if applicable.
- Pay for COS and Visa
- Immigration Health Surcharge
- Economy airfare ticket
- Airport pick-up and transportation
- Accommodation support for up to 2months
- Welcome Pack
- OSCE Training course
- OCSE Exam (first attempt only, if failure to pass we will support with payment of a further exam, but this will be deducted from salary once commenced in role as Nurse).
Orientation and Support:
- Identified buddy /mentor
- Orientation to your new local area
- Orientation around the Care home
- Regular review meetings
- Ongoing training
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Automatically Enrolled into Pension Scheme after 3months